2020 SSEC Horse Owner Education Series
(be sure to scroll down for more lectures at other locations!!!)
Where: South Shore Equine Clinic, 151 Palmer Road, Plympton, MA
When: 6PM every other Monday, January 13-March 9 (5:30PM Food & Beverage)
Cost: $3 per lecture per person or donation of a food pantry item
RSVP: *As space is limited, please RSVP by text/phone 781-585-2611 or click the date of the lecture you would like to attend below and add yourself to the list.
- January 13 – NAVICULAR DISEASE – What is it? Latest developments in diagnosis and treatments (CLICK HERE to sign up to attend this lecture)
- January 27 – SUPPLEMENTS & FEED ADDITIVES – What’s the scoop?
- February 10 – INFECTIOUS DISEASES YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT – EEE, Strangles, Salmonella, Tick Borne…
- February 24 – THE OBESITY DILEMMA – How fat is too fat?
- March 9 – THE PRE-PURCHASE EXAM – What are we looking for?
*Light refreshments will be served & all attendees eligible for door prizes
Vaccination Clinics will be held at South Shore Equine Clinic in the Spring
Please call and schedule your appointment today! 781-585-2611
A good immunization program is the only way to protect your horse against the many infectious diseases that afflict our beloved friends. Please ask our doctors for the most up to date recommendations for vaccinating your horse.
Click here to see what other services you can save on while participating in our Vaccine clinics!!